19 February 2006

 

Welcome to JillyBeans



This is the first JillyBean posting and it is dedicated to writing, specifically to writing about dogs. I have the idea that I'd like to communicate the many positive feelings dogs inspire for me but in a funny and suspenseful thriller. Rumbling around in the back of my mind are images, descriptions and feelings and also the horrible fear of creating saccharine text bits that don't do the subject justice. While I love dogs and get teary-eyed and lumpy-throated at many a dog story, I want to find ways to show the character, the pluck, and optimism that dogs represent to me. I also want to show the interaction between people and dogs that I find so fascinating. So, I'm opening up this blog session to others who may have similar concerns or, better yet, some helpful thoughts on the topic.
Doggie-style beans, anyone?

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?